Sunday, September 14, 2008

Ladies retreat

September 13th-14th 2008

Had a wonderful time, but boy am I tired! We thought that maybe ten would show up for our first retreat, but God had more that he wanted to send, so we ended up with 24 incredible woman! PTL! I loved spending time with each and everyone of you! It was a lot of work but worth every minute of it. Met some new sisters in the lord this week end and feel very blessed and lucky to have some new friends.
More on the retreat later.


I posted the retreat update on the Spa for the soul site...blessings!

8 comments:

P-Dot said...

Can't wait to hear how it went. How was Judith's talk?

Christine said...

She did a really good job...wasn't a dry eye in the house!

CarJax said...

I can't wait either! Great picture. Spill the beans, Sister. xoxo...Jax

Christine said...

Here's the beans! It was a great retreat, but boy was I ever tired! Alison took off for Bellingham just now...gosh it is hard watching her drive off. She was able to come home Thursday afternoon and just now headed back up there. I of course missed out on seeing her Saturday and part of Sunday morning.

CarJax said...

Awesome and Amen! Chris, God was glorified through you (and the other sweet sisters that shared) this weekend and the words you spoke through the power of the Holy Spirit will last and bear fruit for eternity. Love, Jax

CarJax said...

P.S. Those were some good beans!

Christine said...

Oh...I'm glad you were able to find it on the site Jackie. And thanks, it really was an uplifting week end for sure! LOL @ Good beans...lol

Beth Wright (P31 OBS Team Member) said...

I would love to hear more about this retreat. I am helping to plan a retreat with the same theme for the ladies of our church. I'm so excited about it but need some ideas!