Down with the Christmas tree and up with the Valentines boxes!
The month of February has always been huge for us here in our household, starting with my empty nest partner's Birthday, along with the twins Birthday and of course Valentines day! My poor husband was really never into making big-to-do's over the Holidays until he met me. His motto in life is, "happy wife, happy life." Good motto sweet heart! So during the month of January I put out our big decorated boxes with each family members names on them. Through out the month of January we all add special gifts and notes to each others boxes all the way up until Valentines day. On Valentines day I decorate the house with all sorts of festive things...and tons of balloons! I make a special Valentines dinner with the table all decked out for the big evening as well.
We then all share together a fun dinner, open our gifts and head on out to the movies together that evening. I will spend a good part of this month making and wrapping fun and special gifts for each and everyone of my family members special boxes.
Since Alison is in college this year and won't be able to be here with us for the big Valentine celebration, I will be working on a special box to drop in the mail t0 her...or maybe we will have to hand deliver hers to her.....
Will share some more things later that I make for the boxes every year! Always fun ways to make those you love feel even more loved!
Love never fails -- never fades out or becomes obsolete or comes to an end. 1 Cor. 13:8
~enjoy right now =O)