Sunday, November 14, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook





FOR TODAY...November 15th 2010

Outside my window...Cloudy rainy day outside.

I am thinking...about Thanksgiving.

I am thankful for...being a stay at home mom and wife.

From the kitchen...Cinnamon toast in the toaster Chi tea Latte heating up on the stove.

I am wearing... Comfy jeans, a WWU sweat shirt and my warm comfy slippers.

I am creating..a couple more prayer journals for friends.

I am going...No where today...yeah!

I am reading...90 days on his journey by Beth Moore

I am hoping...to get the house cleaned up.

I am hearing...Christmas music, believe it or not.

Around the house..A lot of unfinished projects...working on them.

One of my favorite things...My alone time with God and my prayer journal.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Working on some fun crafts and projects for friends and family.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...


Keeping it simple.

~ enjoy



.

8 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

I love these posts. Hope you get those projects completed. Christmas is really sneaking up on us this year.

xx

Judy Dudich said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE those candles!
I'd also enjoy hearing more about your prayer journals!
Glad you are having a simple day at home:)

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
I found your blog on my blog buddy Connie's. I'm always looking for more Christian Gals to blog with.
I look forward to visiting yours again soon.

I'll follow yours, so feel free to visit and follow mine.

God bless,
Viola of www.alongawidowedroad.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hello,Nice to meet you. Sorry (LOL) the nature sounds startled you, I find Nature sounds more relaxing than music blaring.
Good Luck finishing your projects!

Laura Marchant said...

Oh I like those candles!

allisamazing said...

Your table setting is beautiful. ~Alana~

Robin Beck said...

I understand the Christmas music!
Shhh, don't tell anyone, but we put up the Christmas tree today.
I know, I know, it's too early. But hubby works for UPS and will be overwhelmed till Christmas. He has this week off, so we MUST get things done!

Hope you are having a great week, sounded like the perfect day on this post!

Robin~Your Bonney Lake friend

Christine said...

That table picture is not mine...I saw it and really liked the candles and the table setting for Thanksgiving. Looks warm and cozy.