Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY...November 15th 2010
Outside my window...Cloudy rainy day outside.
I am thinking...about Thanksgiving.
I am thankful for...being a stay at home mom and wife.
From the kitchen...Cinnamon toast in the toaster Chi tea Latte heating up on the stove.
I am wearing... Comfy jeans, a WWU sweat shirt and my warm comfy slippers.
I am creating..a couple more prayer journals for friends.
I am going...No where today...yeah!
I am reading...90 days on his journey by Beth Moore
I am hoping...to get the house cleaned up.
I am hearing...Christmas music, believe it or not.
Around the house..A lot of unfinished projects...working on them.
One of my favorite things...My alone time with God and my prayer journal.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Working on some fun crafts and projects for friends and family.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing...
Outside my window...Cloudy rainy day outside.
I am thinking...about Thanksgiving.
I am thankful for...being a stay at home mom and wife.
From the kitchen...Cinnamon toast in the toaster Chi tea Latte heating up on the stove.
I am wearing... Comfy jeans, a WWU sweat shirt and my warm comfy slippers.
I am creating..a couple more prayer journals for friends.
I am going...No where today...yeah!
I am reading...90 days on his journey by Beth Moore
I am hoping...to get the house cleaned up.
I am hearing...Christmas music, believe it or not.
Around the house..A lot of unfinished projects...working on them.
One of my favorite things...My alone time with God and my prayer journal.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Working on some fun crafts and projects for friends and family.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing...

Keeping it simple.
~ enjoy
~ enjoy
.