Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook





FOR TODAY...November 15th 2010

Outside my window...Cloudy rainy day outside.

I am thinking...about Thanksgiving.

I am thankful for...being a stay at home mom and wife.

From the kitchen...Cinnamon toast in the toaster Chi tea Latte heating up on the stove.

I am wearing... Comfy jeans, a WWU sweat shirt and my warm comfy slippers.

I am creating..a couple more prayer journals for friends.

I am going...No where today...yeah!

I am reading...90 days on his journey by Beth Moore

I am hoping...to get the house cleaned up.

I am hearing...Christmas music, believe it or not.

Around the house..A lot of unfinished projects...working on them.

One of my favorite things...My alone time with God and my prayer journal.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Working on some fun crafts and projects for friends and family.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...


Keeping it simple.

~ enjoy



.
There was an error in this gadget