A gift a day...December 24
Home made Hot Cocoa along with some home made marshmallows made the perfect gifts for all the gals in my Wednesday evening bible study group. Oh ~ don't forget the candy canes...they make great stirring sticks!
A little note on the Candy cane ~ The Red is for the blood He shed and White is for the pure life He led.
I would like to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New year!
The kids and I are drawing a name out of the hat for the drawing Christmas morning!
~enjoy
A little note on the Candy cane ~ The Red is for the blood He shed and White is for the pure life He led.
I would like to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New year!
The kids and I are drawing a name out of the hat for the drawing Christmas morning!
~enjoy