When All You Have Is a Whisper
Some days our prayers rise like joyful songs, filled with gratitude and praise.
Other days... they barely make it past our lips.
Life has a way of leaving our hearts weary. The weight of waiting, the ache of unanswered questions, the endless prayer requests, and the quiet burdens no one else can see can make even the strongest soul feel tired.
And yet, our Father never asks us to pray with polished words or perfect faith.
Sometimes all we can offer is a whisper.
"Jesus..."
"Help."
"I'm still here."
And somehow, that is enough.
He bends low to hear the faintest cry of His child. He gathers every whispered prayer with the same tenderness as the loudest song of praise. He isn't waiting for us to become stronger before He draws near. He simply invites us to come.
So if your heart feels a little tired today, don't worry about finding the right words.
Just whisper His name.
The Shepherd has always known how to find His sheep.
"Before they call I will answer; while they are yet speaking I will hear." — Isaiah 65:24
Christine