Through the Garden Gate






There are seasons in life when the path feels heavy.
The garden does not always bloom. Sometimes there are fallen leaves, broken branches, and places that need tending.

But even in those seasons, Jesus is still there.

He does not ask us to pretend the pain isn’t real or to rush past the sorrow. He walks beside us through it. He meets us in the tears, gathers every broken piece, and gently reminds us that the same hands that hold our sorrow are the hands that plant new joy.

“He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.”
— Psalm 147:3

Healing is not found by avoiding the hard places. It is found by walking through them with the One who knows every hurt, every disappointment, and every longing of our hearts.

As I walk through the garden gate of each new season, I want to look for the lessons Jesus is teaching me. I want to notice the little blessings tucked among the ordinary moments — the warmth of a cup of coffee, the laughter of a child, the beauty of a flower opening, the quiet whisper of God reminding me that He is near.

Life will always have hills and valleys, but with Jesus beside me, I can keep moving forward. I can let the past teach me without allowing it to hold me captive.

The past can be a teacher, but it does not have to be my home.

I can place every hurt into His healing hands and trust that He is making something beautiful from what was broken.

“Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning.”
— Lamentations 3:22–23

So today, I choose to walk through the garden gate with Jesus — not because every season is easy, but because I know the Gardener is faithful.

And where He is, new life always grows.

                     
                          Christine