Busy crazy week...I miss these two!


God is good all the time... I love that song! I am so excited that I am able to help out with the woman's retreat. It has re-energized me, not to mention, it sure keeps your focus where it should be and that is on God! Dina, one of the sisters in the church really picked a great verse to base the theme of our retreat on, Romans 12:1-2. I have been gnawing on these two verses for about a month now and I can't get enough of it. I must say I am starting to run low on fuel though so I am taking tomorrow off and meeting up with some friends for coffee. I have wrapped about 30 some candy bars for the womans pillows so they have a little treat waiting for them as they retire for the evening, and if only ten woman show up, I am eating all the left overs! ( Thanks for the idea Snackie) I also have a little newspaper all tied up in twine that I am leaving by their doors with a devotion of things we will share that day. Kind of like an overview of the day. Anyway, other than dressing up the dog, that is how I have been spending my spare time here. I can't believe how it already feels like Fall here! Man the nights are chilly...brrrr