Sunday, November 23, 2008




How exciting, a big thank you to Winterwood, for awarding me with the 'Uber Amazing Award'.The rules of this award are:*Put the logo on your blog or post*Nominate at least 5 blogs (can be more) that are Uber Amazing!*Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing award by commenting on their blog.*Share the love and link to this post and to the person you received your award from.
I nominate:


Delightful Home With fun recipes and wonderful ideas for the home it is a

delightful blog to visit.


The Recipe Girl I have already made so many of the recipes I found on this site,

one word for this blog, "Amazing!"


There is no place like home I'm always inspired to make something after being at

this blog. Kelli lays it all out with pictures and good

directions so we can all create these wonderful projects

as well.


4 Reluctant Entertainers I love this blog! It is full of ideas to make entertaining

simple, affordable, and less stressful putting together!



The only thing worth walking toward Creative, spiritual and a wonderful mom not

to mention sweet blog friend!


Just say Cheese I know, this is six, but I can't leave out my Sister in law!

Everything positive you can think of,... you will find on her site!



Now that I am living in Bethany home A little look into the window of the next

season of our lives. Some awesome recipes,

insights into the next season and some great

advice. And one of my moms best friend

since High School.


Honestly,...this award fits all of the blogs I follow! I so enjoy them all!

Thank you Winterwood for the sweet award and I love your blogs and am so thankful for meeting you on here.
Christine =O)





10 comments:

CarJax said...

Why thank you so much Chrissy! I would like to thank all the little people...Just joshing. That was a very nice jesture.

Hey, I changed the video from You Tube to Blogger yesterday cause I was having the same problem with You Tube. Did you try the Blogger one? Everyone else I've heard from has been able to open that one.

Have fun with Alison!!! Hugs 2 all, Jax

Christine said...

LOL you calling us little people now!...pffft!...lol

Yeah I tried it and it was just black...might just be my computer Jackie. I don't have sound on this computer so can't hear it. I need to bring the new computer down stairs.

RecipeGirl said...

Thank you sooo much! What a nice way to start my week. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving week...

Ms. Tee said...

Thank you! You're so sweet! I enjoy your blog just as much. :)
I hope you have a wonderful holiday!

P-Dot said...

Thanks my Friend. Just one small correction...Mom's friend since grade school. When I started the 1st grade with your Aunt Jan St. A., your mother was already in a higher grade as she is the "older" one. That was why Kathy was so shocked when I got my Medicare card. I was always the youngest of the gang. Now I'm just another old "biddy". See blog world, Chris has a fan base of all ages.

P-Dot said...

PS..I love it when you do that "pffft" as I have heard you do that in person and it's always so funny.

You Mom said that she thought E went up to get Alison, so is she home or was your Mom just confused?

P-Dot said...

PPS...the recipes are on the devotional blog not the old folks home blog. But I could add some of them if that would serve the good of mankind better. Hah!!!

Christine said...

No Penny, the only confused ones were my two children. Elliot was going to go pick up Alison 2hours up and bring her home for the week end. Take her back up to school on Sunday then since she has classes on Monday, then she comes back home Tuesday for the week off from school for Thanksgiving. lol 8 hours of driving and gas...I don't think so!...lol So he went up to spend the week end with her and he just drove right to school today from her place. I love how close those two are! Very sweet. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Ms. Tee said...

Hi Christine :) I just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten about this - I'm going to post it tomorrow! {{hugs}}}

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your award and thank you so much for giving one to me as well! You are a sweetie!
~Kelli