This is our sweet Anya and Alison (Anya is a friend who Ali brought home one day
From High school who needed a place to stay for a few days and ended up living with us
for two years)

Alison and Hiedi ( friends since pre school)


















There has been a lot of cocoa going out of my kitchen this week! I think I figured out why this snow has been so much fun for me this time around. I'm not real concerned about the fact I didn't get everything done that I wanted to for Christmas,...as a matter of fact I have been forced to be creative this year.
Normally when the kids are home on school breaks I hardly get to spend much time with them since they are so excited about catching up with all their friends who are all also home on school breaks.
So guess who has had the company of their children all week long now? Yep, you guessed... it me!
They have been home for dinner, movies, games, late night talks and lots of cocoa! Alison has been knitting her heart out and Elliot and Kelsey have been here as well. We were lucky to have Anya for the night as well. They all went sledding and had a blast!
So Seattle, hate me if you must, but I have my kids home and I am loving it!
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!