Oh happy Spring!

We have had the most bizarre weather here this Spring and I really hate to get to excited right now...but how can we not get excited about this! Here is the view Dave and I had tonight for dinner down at mom and dads. That is Mt Rainier and it was absolutely beautiful! I made a picnic dinner for us this evening ~ so we grabbed the Pug and headed over to eat our dinner with a view.


Here is a picture right out the front door of our house... I just love the spring flowers this time of the year.




Took my car out of the garage today...




Although I'm thinking Elliot was right, maybe we should of taken his truck.... I bought 25 carpet squares for my Sunday school class and Elliot was kind enough to help me pack them all home.




This is a beautiful spot we found to eat lunch with Ali on the campus at SPU in between games this past Saturday.


Alison and her team had a volleyball tournament this week end at SPU to go to. Not all of you know this, but Alison was injured a couple years ago at a volleyball tournament and blew out her knee. She had surgery which resulted in her missing out on her senior year of high school Volleyball along with her club volleyball season. She was still offered a scholarship to play College ball at the end of her senior year. She has been off the court for two years now. The Coach let her red shirt this year to allow more healing time on her knee.

This week end was the first time since the injury that we have seen Alison back on the court. She is living proof that if you work hard and keep your head in the game you can fulfill your dreams! Work hard and never give up! She played every game this week end and played very well. God is so Good! We are all proud of you Ali!

It's not about Winning;
it's the joy of competition and being blessed
with the opportunity to do what I love.
I've never been one to project myself as Number One -
I just go out and do my best that I can with what God has given me.
Coach Payton Jordan



Thank you for all your sweet comments and your friendships on here. It always amazes me how I can be so touched by people I haven't met yet feel as though some of you I have known forever. I hope I can be half the blessing to you as you have been to me!

~enjoy