Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A great big thank you to my kids!




I am so proud of all three of my kids! This was the first year they were all old enough to VOTE! Alison called me last night for voting advice and direction. Elliot called me today and asked if I'd go with him up to the polls and vote with him and Andrew came over tonight for dinner and filled out his ballot and dropped it off on his way home. I just can't praise God enough for these three incredible kids! No matter who wins today, no matter how much we have to pay out for another bridge or road, I just can't help but feel like the biggest winner of all! We are going to play a game here this evening and eat some of this apple cake I made that I found the recipe for on the reluctant entertainer site, go to bed, wake up and go back to work in the morning. God will still hear our prayers, He will still forgive us and will still see us through it all. God is good, all the time! Thrilled to be a part of His great Kingdom!

5 comments:

Kelli said...

That is wonderful, Christine! I'm also glad to hear the caramel apple cards were a hit. :0)
~Kelli

P-Dot said...

Thanks for the uplifting words. I was feeling kind of bad. And you are right, so right!!!
Now where is my piece???

CarJax said...

Good job Andrew, Alison & Elliot!! Love 2 all, Jax

{darlene} said...

Hi Christine! Sorry this return message is so delayed! I will be happy to help you with setting that up. Did you get my post about labeling? First you have to give all of your posts labels in order to make a list like that one. You can give your old posts labels by going into edit posts, and following the directions that I gave you about labels.

It might be a pain, but do it now before you have too many posts! If you look at my list on the right, they coincide with my label names beneath each post.

Does that make sense?

Also, thank you for your wonderful, and eloquent post on my blog about the election. I am thankful today that My Lord is the King of all...

Darlene

Ms. Tee said...

What a sweet photo of your kids! I know you have to be such a proud mama. Thanks so much for your sweet comments that you left about my sister, too! :)