Saturday, November 15, 2008

Here are our little Christmas houses...



We worked on these last week end at Barb's house. The house itself was a kit we put together, no easy task! We picked out pretty Christmas paper, cut it out and glued it to our little houses. We added shutters and I even added curtains to the inside of mine. It was good fellowship, good food, and a lot of good laughs which adds up to a lot of good memories!




Here is the link to the Banner we made as well....

http://christinlynn.blogspot.com/2008/11/fun-week-end-with-fun-friends.html

Enjoy~

2 comments:

CarJax said...

Soooo cute! Make me one! :O)

Ms. Tee said...

How cute! Every time I pass those little cardboard houses at the craft store, I want to make a Christmas house. But I wasn't sure how long it would take or if I had the patience! lol :)