The Simple Woman's Daybook



I've seen this link on several blogs along with some of my friends and thought it would be fun to do,...a neat way to think about my day. I'm going to try and post this on Mondays, although I don't trust myself to keep up, but I am going to try it anyway . If you'd like to take part in this just follow the link to her page and follow along.
~enjoy


FOR TODAY..... November 18th, 2008


Outside my window ... Dark outside, cold and crisp Fall evening...perfect for running!


I am thinking ... That I will finish up the dinner dishes, work on my cross stitch project and read another chapter of my book.


I am thankful for...Dave and the fun relationship we have together along with how good he is to me. He is hardworking, funny, and trustworthy. Thank-you Lord.


From the kitchen...I baked a really good cake today and made a really nice turkey dinner for Dave and I.


I am wearing...Running shoes, black sweat shirt and running pants.


I am creating...Some Christmas cards and finishing up some scrapbooking pages for the boys albums.


I am going...to Fred Meyers tonight with Dave to buy some paint and then one more mile on my walking for the day with Dave and the Pug


I am reading...Lynn Austins "Gods' and Kings" again!


I am hoping...to stay home all day tomorrow and work on some fun projects while listening to Christmas music and drink my hot tea.


I am hearing ... Alan Jackson, "Let it be Christmas every where"


Around the house...it is clean and in order right now,... feels good.


One of my favorite things ... getting ready for the next holiday, Thanksgiving! =O)


A few plans for the rest of the week: Coffee/tea with a few friends this week,... make a list of things I want to accomplish,... work on Holiday projects,... go over my new cook book and find some new and fun meals to make,.. get a care package off to Alison,... take Elliot out to lunch after his college class this week,.... drop in on Andrew for a visit, maybe take him to lunch as well,...make a thank-you card for a gift recieved this week.



Here is picture thought I am sharing...