No amount of snow stopped this group Sunday...

....and believe me there was a lot of snow!!!!! Thank you John and Papa for the safe rides around town Sunday in the snow....oooooh so pretty!


Nick, Kelsey, Elliot, Ali, and Anya





Brother John sharing his dessert with us

Anya and Ali sharing dessert



Nana, Ali, Elliot and papa

John, dad and me

We can't seem to get dad to open his eyes for the picture!
Me, Elliot and sweet Kelsey (now Kel-Kel is closing her eyes too!)

Elliot, Kel-Kel and Cyndy




Anya aka my 2nd daughter, Ali and Nana

Anya, myself, Elliot and Kel-Kel at the Benaroya Hall


Mom and Dad treated us all to the Seattle Symphony's "Handel's Messiah" Sunday afternoon. It was absolutely beautiful! Afterwards we all headed over to our favorite restaurant "13 Coins" and had an awesome dinner. I wasn't allowed to take pictures during the performance but they didn't say anything about the intermission so I think I am safe here.