Wednesday, December 7, 2011



“If you let go a little, you will have a little peace. If you let go a lot, you will have a lot of peace.”

I love this quote!

A friend shared it with me at just the right moment.

A moment where I was going to speak but decided to let it all go.

{Peace}

I don't need to be the one adding more ingredients to what is already out of the oven and done, or should I say over done and burnt.

Some people and situations will never change.

What can change is us.

So we can choose to let a little of it go or a lot of it to go...

...or how about {all} of it?

I am choosing a lot of peace this Holiday season and the seasons to come.

I really can't think of anyone or thing worth more than my own {peace} of mind, not to mention my very own families.

Perfect timing for the Holidays!


With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts. – Eleanor Roosevelt

enjoy!

No comments: