Vanilla Fruit Dessert
I tried this for the first time the other night with dinner and it was delightful. This was light refreshing, yummy and very easy to make.
1/2 cup cold milk
1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding. (I used french Vanilla,...why not?)
1 cup Vanilla yogurt
1/2 cup orange juice concentrate
4-6 cups assorted fruit (Apples, grapes,mandarin oranges, banana's, blueberries, etc)
In a mixing bowl, combine the milk, instant pudding mix, yogurt and orange juice concentrate. Beat on low speed for 2 minutes.
To serve this you just poor some of the pudding mixture over the top of your fruit. I mixed some fruit with the pudding mixture and added it to the bottom of my dessert bowl. Than I added fruit to the top of that and poured just a little of the pudding mixture on top to make it look nice. Refrigerate any leftover topping.
This was a very refreshing fruit dessert and I will for sure be making this one again.
~ enjoy