
How exciting, a big thank you to Winterwood, for awarding me with the 'Uber Amazing Award'.The rules of this award are:*Put the logo on your blog or post*Nominate at least 5 blogs (can be more) that are Uber Amazing!*Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing award by commenting on their blog.*Share the love and link to this post and to the person you received your award from.
I nominate:
I nominate:
Delightful Home With fun recipes and wonderful ideas for the home it is a
delightful blog to visit.
The Recipe Girl I have already made so many of the recipes I found on this site,
one word for this blog, "Amazing!"
There is no place like home I'm always inspired to make something after being at
this blog. Kelli lays it all out with pictures and good
directions so we can all create these wonderful projects
as well.
4 Reluctant Entertainers I love this blog! It is full of ideas to make entertaining
simple, affordable, and less stressful putting together!
The only thing worth walking toward Creative, spiritual and a wonderful mom not
to mention sweet blog friend!
Just say Cheese I know, this is six, but I can't leave out my Sister in law!
Everything positive you can think of,... you will find on her site!
Now that I am living in Bethany home A little look into the window of the next
season of our lives. Some awesome recipes,
insights into the next season and some great
advice. And one of my moms best friend
since High School.
Honestly,...this award fits all of the blogs I follow! I so enjoy them all!
Thank you Winterwood for the sweet award and I love your blogs and am so thankful for meeting you on here.
Christine =O)