Monday, November 17, 2008

Monkey on speed, or just a good thing?

Fun, simple and charming Christmas ornament.

Don't forget to check out the 12 days of Christmas!

http://christinlynn.blogspot.com/2008/10/12-days-of-christmas.html

I know some of you will be surprised but I "The queen of Starbucks" gave up coffee about a month ago. I was told by a doctor that woman should drink 5 cups a tea a day and so I have been really enjoying all the different teas out there. I am mostly drinking herbal teas and I must say I have been like a monkey on speed! Don't ask me to explain it, because I can't! But I have been sleeping much better as well, and just feeling over all better with out the coffee in my system.

Believe me when I say this, I never thought I'd ever give up my morning Starbucks latte but I have. I do drink the Chi lattes from time to time at Starbucks along with their green mint tea they have, so I guess I haven't left the Starbucks club altogether.

Speaking of tea,...I have found some of the most incredible teas at Trader Joe's such as; Blueberry, raspberry, blackberry, pomegranate, green tea, detox tea, bed time tea and chamomile tea for $1.99 a box. Dad, could you get a Trader Joes in Kent,...Please!

I've also added a two mile walk every morning to my new lets get healthy ritual as well. I think most of us moms can relate to all of our time and energy going to our families with little or no time for ourselves.

I'm really liking this new season God has me in!


Life isn't a problem to be solved, but a gift to be enjoyed.


This is the day that the Lord has made;
let us Rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalm 118:24


~ Enjoy

4 comments:

Ms. Tee said...

Wow - maybe I should try tea! I need energy!! ;)

The kind from Trader Joe's - is that what you're drinking? I'm curious to know - did your dr tell you health benefits from drinking 5 cups of tea, by any chance? :)

I've been cutting way back on caffeine and sleeping MUCH better at night, too!

Everydaythings said...

Oh wow, another tea drinker... I havent drunk coffee ever much only tea for me - so we're in good company. Some of the new falvoured teas are sensationla and youll wonder why you liked coffee so much!

Everydaythings said...

I replied to your redwork link request in my comments box - the link is posted there for you!

{darlene} said...

I love those ornaments. Those would make wonderful hostess gifts at this time of Christmas and Holiday parties!

Dar