Nana and Papa's Beach Condo...


60-80 mile an hour winds at Nana and Papa's Beach condo this week end...and it was awesome! Big snow storm hit us while we were there as well. Thank you for letting us invade your peaceful week end mom and dad!
A typical two hour trip home from the ocean took us 3 1/2 hours to get back home. Feels good getting home and out of the truck but I must say,.... looking at the pictures of our week end, I wish we were still there.
I'll post more about the week end and lots of pictures this week...heading out side now to play in the snow with the kids and the dog...I think Dave and his Brother Bill might be out there now starting a snowball fight! Uncle Bill is here until Tuesday and we sure have had a fun time with him here. Although I'm sure his home in Florida is calling his name,...let me see,... 28 degrees here and 80 degrees in his home town right now.
The kids are thrilled to be out on their college break until January 7th!
Oh ...thank you for the sweet Birthday wishes! I see a small birdie up north let that one out of the bag! ...lol