My husband called....?

I was thrilled my husband called in ahead for me at this little shop in Petaluma ...


If you find her, please send her home!


Had a great Mothers day luncheon with mom and the family over in West Seattle on the water. Elliot gave me the best gift ever...he drove two hours over and picked up the daughter from school and then Sunday drove her back. Thank you Elliot -- all in all, that is eight hours of driving I didn't have to do.

Right after mothers day I packed up all my summer clothes and headed over to Santa Rosa for eight days with Penny. The two of us had so much fun, although I think I wore her out! As I told Penny over and over again, she lives in Paradise! I loved her church and was very blessed to meet some new brothers and sisters there as well. A couple of Penny's friends joined us for a day in Petaluma and a good time was had by all.

Dad treated Penny, Linda and myself to a wonderful dinner at the CIA in St Helena. (I think that is where we were?)

I was having so much fun that I even tried to change my departure date, but it was to expensive to change, another week sure would have been fun -- Oh well, another trip is in the works..so rest up Penny!


For those of you who have been emailing me, I am fine. Just been really busy trying to catch up around here is all. The daughter came home for a four day week end and Tuesday we found out she once again has to go in for another knee surgery...ugh.

This is the third time they have had to go in and work on her knee. Anyone up for coffee at 4 am?

enjoy~