Hand Made Soap
Had a really nice two week vacation at the ocean. Perfect place to be with a two week head cold...ugh!
As promised here is my soap give-a-way. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
And the winners are.........
Jackie ( I'll pass yours off to you this week end!)
Bonnie
Jen Jen
The Farmers wife
Email me your mailing information and I will get these in the mail to you right away.
I can not say enough about this soap. Not only is this soap beautiful to look at but it's also so creamy and wonderfully scented.
The owners of this little shop at Ocean Shores are Lance Lehne and Shawn Hardwick, who just happen to be Pug owners! If you ever happen to be in the Ocean Shores area you will have to stop in and say hi to them and visit their shop.
The name of their shop is called "Tsunami." You can also visit their website and order this soap from them on line .... and I believe the shipping is free.
So if you are interested please go visit their site at:
http://www.tsunamigemsandbeads.com/glycerinesoaps.html
The kids are home on Spring break, so things are a little busy around here. Hope eveyone is well and I can't wait to get a chance to come catch up on everyones blogs.
enjoy =o)