Make dessert and she will come....

Mom's yummy strawberry shortcake

Jackie and Dave

Jackie and little brother John

Alison, Jackie and Elliot

Mom, Dad and Jackie
Alison, Mom, Jackie and me in "K's" jacket...lol

Alison and Nana making up Strawberry shortcake for all of us

Elliot and Auntie Jackie

OK - It has been a little busy around here and I am just a wee bit behind in just about every area of my life right now...... and a slow picture loading computer hasn't helped my cause at all!

Had a nice visit from my sister in law from Anchorage Alaska this past week end. She was here for a conference and so we were only able to see her for one short evening at Mom and Dad's for dessert .... although .... I got one extra visit with her, as I had to go back to the Airport and pick her and Linda up due to Anchorage Airports being shut down because of the ash that the big bad mountain spewed out all over the place.

Always so much fun to be around Jackie and feel very blessed by God to have such an awesome sister in law

Big hugs and I can't wait to spend a week with you and the whole family this summer at the beach!