Most Dangerous Chocolate Cake Ever!
Because you only need one mug....
A few ingredients...
And only 3 minutes in the microwave! Now we are all only 5 minutes away from chocolate cake at any time of the day or night!
OK, you have been warned...... If you are like me and weak when it comes to chocolate, (I have eaten chocolate covered garlic and ants, and would probably lower the bar to eating my old running shoes if someone dunked them in some chocolate) you might want to stop reading right now and leave this post if you think this will ruin your calorie intake for the day!
So here it is ...the recipe for 5 minute chocolate cake in a mug aka "The most dangerous cake recipe in this world!"
Chocolate mug Cake
Add these ingredients into your mug;
4 T. Flour
4 T. sugar
2 T. cocoa
1 egg
3 T. milk
3 T. oil
3 T. chocolate chips
A small splash vanilla extract
Now mix well.
Put your mug in the microwave and cook for three minutes at 1000 watts. (mine is a little less than 1000 watts so I added another minute and it was perfect. Looks a little wet on the out side and that is fine. The cake will rise over the top of your mug but don't be alarmed. Allow to cool , and tip out onto plate if desired. Add some vanilla ice cream and you are set to go!
Now I need to go on my three mile run that has been increased to 6 miles today since I didn't share mine with anyone!
~ enjoy
Thanks Barb, for lunch Tuesday and this recipe - I loved it! Hugssss
OK, you have been warned...... If you are like me and weak when it comes to chocolate, (I have eaten chocolate covered garlic and ants, and would probably lower the bar to eating my old running shoes if someone dunked them in some chocolate) you might want to stop reading right now and leave this post if you think this will ruin your calorie intake for the day!
So here it is ...the recipe for 5 minute chocolate cake in a mug aka "The most dangerous cake recipe in this world!"
Chocolate mug Cake
Add these ingredients into your mug;
4 T. Flour
4 T. sugar
2 T. cocoa
1 egg
3 T. milk
3 T. oil
3 T. chocolate chips
A small splash vanilla extract
Now mix well.
Put your mug in the microwave and cook for three minutes at 1000 watts. (mine is a little less than 1000 watts so I added another minute and it was perfect. Looks a little wet on the out side and that is fine. The cake will rise over the top of your mug but don't be alarmed. Allow to cool , and tip out onto plate if desired. Add some vanilla ice cream and you are set to go!
Now I need to go on my three mile run that has been increased to 6 miles today since I didn't share mine with anyone!
~ enjoy
Thanks Barb, for lunch Tuesday and this recipe - I loved it! Hugssss