Thursday, June 10, 2010

Been a lot of....


...cleaning up going on around here.

I have been reading a lot of your blogs and I am now exhausted. I don't know if I am doing something wrong but I have tried over and over to leave comments on blogs and for some reason they do not show up? So I gave up and just kept reading. I feel out of the loop and finding myself unable to keep up in the daily events that have been surrounding us here in the home...all good, but just so busy. I miss all of you and thank you so much for your emails and sweet comments. Hugs with love and looking forward to getting back into the swing of things here again soon.

3 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

Welcome back to blog land...you were missed.

Melissa Miller said...

It has been a busy time you are right Christine! I'm glad to see you back since I thought you had stopped blogging for good. *Smiles*

Thank you very much for your kind words on my recent weight loss! You really made my day. You can do it too. It is easy and the healthy foods are deliciius!

Have a blessed weekend. ~Melissa :)

Georgia Girl said...

You have been missed but I am still sticking with you till you find time.