Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Sunday School Blessings...


After a brief break from my Sunday school class, I am once again, back in the class room with my precious Sunday school children. I feel like the luckiest person alive being able to bring the bible to life for this precious group of children. These children are excited about learning and so much fun for me to teach.

Little red headed Matthew grabbed me in church as I walked past him last Sunday and pulled my face right in front of his and said with his most excited voice, "Ms Chris, I have a library card now and I don't even have to worry about taking the books back for a whole month!" What a sweet and simple joy in life to not have to worry about getting something back for an entire month.

Happy beginning to your summer everyone.
There was an error in this gadget