Your're late!
Was going to post this as a Fall gift idea but then didn't think about it until I was going through some pictures today...oops!
I was thinking this might even be a fun little Christmas gift idea with different paper... I think it will work for just about any occasion with the right paper.
I grabbed some cute mad hatter paper along with a couple sweets...m&m's and a milk chocolate bar....I think chocolate makes any paper look good...don't you?
Made up a pattern I saw from the craft store on my brown paper bag that I bought my paper in...aren't I clever. Then folded the paper and cut out the pattern. You can see from the picture here I didn't cut the bottom of my mad hatter paper.
This paper has a cute print on both sides so I folded the top over to make a cute edge at the top there as you can see. I used the hole punch to make a couple holes along the side to tie some ribbon through to secure the sides along with a couple holes at the top to tie in my ribbon to make a cute little ribbon handle at the top.
Added some cure cut outs from the mad hatter paper and glued them onto the front and back of my little bag.
I had some gold tissue paper that I tucked inside of the little bag I created...added the candy and away I went with a cute little gift for a cute little guy at the pumpkin pie party.
~enjoy