Sunday, December 5, 2010

A gift a day....December 6




Andes mints on sale at Target



Empty jar from trader Joes that I buy my candied ginger in



Yes ...I wrapped a tiny red ribbon around each and every individual little mint...yes I am crazy and due for a check up..but they looked cute and it's the Holiday season...so the check up will have to wait.




Tag reads: "We 'mint' to wish you a Merry Christmas!"

I did not make up these little quotes and I really have no idea who did...I copied them last year and filed them in hopes of using them some day down the road...I am now seeing a lot of bloggers using these same quotes and I am so impressed with how creative so many people are with these quotes and their gift ideas.
Very fun.

~enjoy

4 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

I love this...each little chocolate wrapped with love.

Anonymous said...

OMG! I just read your comment on Melissa's blog. We had the same problem with Mice in our attic. I went up there two weeks ago to pull out the XMAS Decor and I said dead mice!!! Mind you, we just bought this home and it freaked me out. After throwing fits with the hubby I have gone back up there and they appear to be gone for now!!! A rat is a rat and I hate them all!!!!! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful gift and blog, I alke it!!!
Kisses and big regards Zondra Art.

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

Well I think it is great you took time to wrap each one it must makes it all the more special!