Cookie crumbs might lure him home...lol



Here is a picture of Andrew and his home. It’s really a nice-sized place for him and his roommates… and I have to add right here that he has a much bigger backyard than we do! I’m thinking maybe all future family barbecues should be moved over to his place. 

As much as we miss having him home, this is one of those moments every parent eventually faces — opening the door and watching your child step into the world on their own.

I’ll admit, there were a lot of emotions that came with this transition. Excitement, pride, a little worry, and a lot of wondering what the future would hold. As parents, we do our best to prepare our children, but once they step out on their own, they begin making their own choices and learning their own lessons.

Our hope and prayer is that Andrew knows how deeply he is loved and that he always has a place to come home to. We are proud of the young man he is becoming and thankful for the privilege of being his parents.

Love you, Andrew. ❤️