Friday, August 29, 2008

Hey Snackie...did I send these...lol

Here comes Katie and Papa to pick up Keaton and take them both to the airport.

Keaton and his Sponge Bob pillow that he won at the Wolf Lodge...don't let Alison see that!





Uncle Ducks Blueberry bushes are awesome this year and full of huge Blueberries!





Hey Keaton...I picked Blueberries this morning and made fresh Blueberry Pancakes and thought of you! They are so yummy and sweet. Look at all the ripe plums behind him...I really need to pick those things and do something with them.... Maybe I could get Katie here to help me eat them...lol


2 comments:

Mer said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. :0)

Keaton looks like he's having a good time. But then, he's usually all smiles, isn't he?

Christine said...

I agree...I really don't recall anything but a smile from this little guy!...lol