In the Eye of the Storm...
It is such a comfort to drop the tangles of life into God's hands and leave them there.
Another prayer I'd like to send your way as well....a family friend of ours just lost their 25 year old son on the 28th of December and as you can imagine they were devastated. We went to the gathering to pay our respects this Saturday and I still can't believe this has happened. My prayer request is to have God wrap a blanket of healing, comfort and love on this family. Help us to know how and when to be there for them as well. I really didn't even know what to say to them other than hug them and cry.
Our oldest son is having some health issues and has moved back in with us for a few weeks. I love having him around but sad that he is not feeling well.
My tree is still up along with all the other decorations. I am so not motivated to put this stuff away! I'm thinking if Christmas music playing in the back ground inspired me to put all this stuff up, do you think if I played the music backwards it would inspire me to take it all down?
Drove the daughter back up to B-ham yesterday, classes start today for her along with a new Volleyball work out schedule. I sure hope and pray her knee has healed enough to start this work out. She seems to think it is fine and it has been about two years off for her now.
Why is it that the trip up there is so short yet the trip home seems so very long? As I look over at the chair next to me I see her winter coat...ugh!
Guess I'm off to the post office.
Have a wonderful week everyone...and remember, when the load is to heavy, hand it to God...He is our strength!
Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you.
Psalms 55:22