Monday, October 13, 2008

Good idea gone bad,...stale or just forgotten?

Ummm Alison,....hmmm,...I was cleaning out your room and came upon these.....! ! !

Yeah, we found these cute Christmas socks and thought they'd make cute gifts for her many friends last year and I guess they never got passed out. I may just send these up to you and Hal to hand out to all your new friends in College! The time it took to fill each sock not to mention the cost...lol You can both keep a pair for yourselves, you may need them up there this winter...lol


4 comments:

P-Dot said...

Well, at least it wasn't a plate with old dead food on it like John used to leave under the bed when he was a teen. One time I realized a lot of my dishes were missing and I found them under his bed. YUK!!!

Christine said...

lol I wonder if the candy is any good in theses after a year. Elliot does the same thing...has all my plates and utensils in his room!

{darlene} said...

actually, I like this idea...
what did you stuff them with??

Darlene

Christine said...

Hi Darlene...we filled them with candy. Christmas candy from last year...does candy go bad?