Good idea gone bad,...stale or just forgotten?
Ummm Alison,....hmmm,...I was cleaning out your room and came upon these.....! ! !
Yeah, we found these cute Christmas socks and thought they'd make cute gifts for her many friends last year and I guess they never got passed out. I may just send these up to you and Hal to hand out to all your new friends in College! The time it took to fill each sock not to mention the cost...lol You can both keep a pair for yourselves, you may need them up there this winter...lol

Yeah, we found these cute Christmas socks and thought they'd make cute gifts for her many friends last year and I guess they never got passed out. I may just send these up to you and Hal to hand out to all your new friends in College! The time it took to fill each sock not to mention the cost...lol You can both keep a pair for yourselves, you may need them up there this winter...lol