Thursday, November 18, 2010

100 Gift tags for $2.99



Needed:
The brown paper bag you brought your grocery's home in
Embroidery thread
eyelets

I cut out the shapes with my circle and square punch, then I trimmed the square shapes with some Fiskars scissor.
Added my eyelets and the different colors of threads to the tags. I'm now going through all of my scrap paper and card stock and using those as well.
I actually saw this idea at Target for $3.00 for 12 tags. All I had to buy was the eyelets and those were $2.99 for a hundred. So for $2.99 I made 100 tags. I'm planing on using the brown paper bag tags for my home made brown sugar containers that I am giving as gifts to a few friends and family members this Holiday season.

~enjoy

6 comments:

allisamazing said...

Cute and economical. What a great idea. ~Alana~

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

These tags are really cute! I will have to make some of these. I have all the supplies on hand. I could sit and make these at night while watching TV. Thanks for sharing. Love & blessings from NC!

Anonymous said...

It's amazing what you can make at home these days! Love the idea!

Robin Beck said...

♫♪♫ Looooooooove it! ♪♫♪

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog entries and wanted to give you an award for being an awesome blogger. Enjoy! http://introvertedwriter.blogspot.com/2010/11/award-really.html

Christine said...

Sarah...you are a sweet heart...thank you!