Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Soul Food and A Warm Blanket...


Come to me and listen! Attune yourself to My voice, and receive My riches blessings. Marvel at the wonder of communing with the Creator of the universe while sitting in the comfort of your home. Kings who reign on earth tend to make themselves inaccessible; ordinary people almost never gain audience with them. Even dignitaries must plow through red tape and protocol in order to speak with royalty. Though he is king of the Universe, He is totally accessible to you and I. He is with us where ever we go. Nothing can separate us from His presence!

Verses I am dwelling on today under a warm blanket in my living room... Isa 50:4; Isa 55:2-3; John 19:30; Matt 27:50-51

Jesus calling~Sarah Young

Working on a blanket I learned how to create today from this YouTube demo called, ' The Basket weave stitch,' because it looks like a basket. Go check it out. I think you will agree that it is easy to make and very pretty.

~enjoy

8 comments:

Nina Diane said...

I want your laundry room. I would probably enjoy doing laundry if I had that room!!

Christine said...

If that were my laundry room...you'd never hear me complain about doing laundry again. I saw this picture in a magazine and snagged it for my blog here...I wonder if the owner of this laundry room, even does laundry?

Melissa Miller said...

A warm balnaket sounds great right now....Brrr.

Your blog looks pretty Christine!

Havw a wonderful day.
~Melissa :)

Melissa Miller said...

I guess I can't spell blanket before I drink my coffee. Oops.

Ginger said...

Love this post! How grateful I am that He is accessible!

Lynette Jacobs said...

You are an inspiration to me today...thank you Christine.

Lynette Jacobs said...

I keep forgetting to send you an e-mail with my address. Can I leave it here?
Lynette Jacobs
P.O. Box 28347
Sunridge Park
Port Elizabeth
6008
South Africa

Christine said...

I can't spell before coffee either Melissa!...lol

Ginger...I to am so grateful!

As you are to me too, Lynette. I will work on your heart and get it off into the mail to you. Yeah! =O)