Thursday, April 26, 2012

Diary of Prayer...

Daisy next to the pond in my back yard after a Spring shower
 

I found this little book, "A Diary of Private Prayer," on Amazon the other day and I am enjoying going through it reading these heart felt prayers.  I am drawn in by the depth of these prayers and am finding these good things for me to be thinking on.

Here is just the beginning of one of the prayers:

"Eternal Father of my soul, let my first thought today be of you, let my first impulse be to worship you, let my first speech be your name, let my first action be to kneel before you in prayer."

What a way to start the day.




1 comment:

Red Rose Alley said...

We're always so busy to start our day, and that is a lovely prayer to think about before. Your flower pictures are always so special.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley