Friday, July 6, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY

Outside my window...Sunshine! Beautiful glorious SUNSHINE! 
Thank you Lord!

I am thinking...I have a lot to do today.

 I am thankful...for a part time job that I only work three days a week at.

In the kitchen...clean dishes on counter ready to be put away.

I am wearing...work out pants and a polo shirt.

I am creating...scripture dolls and pillows.

I am going...to the grocery store to buy some chicken and than heading down to the local fruit stand to buy fresh produce. Come home and clean up for the week end rush around here.

I am wondering...if I will work in the yard today.

I am reading...Walking on water and and The best of A.W Tozer.

I am hoping...that the husband finishes up a job today so that he can slow a little this week end.

I am looking forward to...a couple lunch dates and coffee with some friends coming up and a BUNKO party.

I am learning...leave it at the alter and then turn around and walk away from it...one step at a time...this journey never ends. Thank-you Lord.

Around the house...right now it is calm and quiet...so peaceful. I enjoy being home and thankful to a husband who promotes it. So thankful.

I am pondering...finishing up some last loads of laundry, hmmm....

A favorite quote for today...Sometimes, when someone exits your life, they're doing you a favor, they leave an empty space for someone who deserves to be there.

One of my favorite things...alone and down time.

A few plans for the rest of the week: a study on Woman of the bible, meeting up with an old time friend for coffee and chit chat, hair cut, d-clutter a long over due closet, gardening and prepare for a dinner party.


A picture thought...




~enjoy


1 comment:

Red Rose Alley said...

I love the sentence, I am learning.... It is my favorite one, and I also enjoy some alone time now and then. I think it is necessary for us all. Have a nice weekend, my sweet friend.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley