what {we} have
is what {we} use
Who would of thought that a tupper ware container I gleaned in my College days, would years later, be used to comfort a college student of my own on this day.
I pull out a cheerful towel from the basket that sits on my kitchen floor...
...and I use it as a liner inside the container.
A couple books from the library will do nicely
Along with a plate and a cup.
{Fits}
perfectly.
One of the bags that I made this day and some cards and envelopes that I made that day is now being used to help be a blessing for this day.
A simple breakfast treat of French toast made with sugar, vanilla and some cinnamon fills my entire kitchen with the most amazing aroma.
A candle left over from last evening.
Fruit served on a plate with His word, reminding us that, He is the bread of life.
A candle left over from last evening.
Fruit served on a plate with His word, reminding us that, He is the bread of life.
Orange juice surrounded by His words.
{Drink up}
This very same home made butter that we made the night before, now serves another meal wrapped up as a gift of breakfast in bed.
And the broken spirit of a child continues to heal.
The scriptures begin to fill my mind as I put this all together for a hurting child who has come home for a week end to be refilled, re-loved and re-strengthened.
The Holy Spirit overwhelms me with a peace deep with in and a comfort, that because of Him, and through Him,
I know all will be well again.
Soon the healing will take the place of hurt.

